Disease State Tissues
BioreclamationIVT has a worldwide network of hospitals working exclusively to procure high quality biological samples for our onsite tissue bank. Our dynamic network of hospital procurement sites makes BioreclamationIVT unique in the biobanking industry and allows BioreclamationIVT to offer our clients many hard to procure treatment naive tissue specimens in several formats.
Standard protocols are used to maintain the BioreclamationIVT repository and adhere to the highest standards of sample integrity, including difficult to procure treatment naïve tumor samples. Standard tissue products are generally available for next day shipping to keep your research moving. We also offer customized tissue collections to customer supplied protocols and specifications.
BioreclamationIVT collects every sample under IRB approved protocols, ensuring that strict ethical guidelines are followed to protect patient confidentiality and safety. Each sample has the patients consent for use in a wide range of research including the development of commercial products or services. The samples are identifiable only by barcodes to ensure an unbiased assessment as well as patient confidentiality.
BioreclamationIVT also utilizes strict collection protocols. BioreclamationIVT establishes the parameters for time from surgical extraction to snap freezing. This ensures that the tissue specimens are viable with high RIN for the most demanding genomic and proteomic research. All specimens come with complete Clinical, Surgical, and Pathological reports and most have microphotos available for review.
- Breast Tumor/Benign and Malignant
- Colorectal Tumor/Benign and Malignant
- Adrenal Tumor/Benign and Malignant
- Bone Cancer
- Brain Tumor/Benign and Malignant
- Cervical Tumor/Benign and Malignant
- Esophageal Tumor/Benign and Malignant
- Renal Tumor/Benign and Malignant
- Head&Neck Tumor/Benign and Malignant
- Liver Tumor/Benign and Malignant
- Lung Tumor/Benign and Malignant
- Ovarian Tumor/Benign and Malignant
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Penile Cancer
- Prostate Tumor/Benign and Malignant
- Skin Tumor/Benign and Malignant
- Stomach Tumor/Benign and Malignant
- Testicular Tumor/Benign and Malignant
- Thymus Tumor/Benign and Malignant
- Thyroid Tumor/Benign and Malignant
- Urinary Bladder Tumor/Benign and Malignant
- Uterine Tumor/Benign and Malignant
- Flash frozen in liquid nitrogen
- Formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded (FFPE)
- Whole blood
- Synovial fluid
- Cerebrospinal fluid (CSF)
- PAP smears
Matched oncology sets
- Normal adjacent tissue (NAT)
- Metastasized lymph nodes
- Surgical diseased tissues
- Post mortem diseased tissue
- FFPE slides & curls
- Frozen slides & curls
- H&E stained & unstained
- OCT embedding
- Customer supplied protocol
- Tissue Microarrays
- CA 125
- CA 19-9
- Her 2
- Next Gen Sequencing (NGS)
Several layers of QA/QC exist once samples are received at BioreclamationIVT’s facility.
- Physical inspection of each sample
- Samples are stored in a liquid nitrogen vapor phase freezer. Freezers are monitored and on back-up systems.
- The pathology diagnosis and pathology staging are confirmed by at least 3 separate M.D. pathologists, using H/E slides and (when indicated) IHC slides.
- Director of Research Pathology evaluates and scores each specimen for condition, cancer percentage, necrosis and other physical factors.
- Digital micro-images showing wide field and magnification of key diagnostic areas are made and appended to the record.
- Case reports, accompanying test results and paperwork are reviewed and entered into a database for sample management and client searching.
- Selected cases are analyzed for RIN (RNA integrity number) on an Agilent 2100 to establish molecular quality and monitor site performance.
- Full case reports are scanned into PDF files for electronic records and easy distribution to clients.
BioreclamationIVT’s Specimen Guarantee: BioreclamationIVT stands behind each and every specimen. If a researcher is, for any reason not satisfied with their specimen, BioreclamationIVT will replace or offer an alternative specimen.